Sunday, 15 April 2012

Bad Posing In My Bedroom

I made a leopard thang.

I used vintage Simplicity pattern 2362 and adjusted the size / length / sleeves - I bought it in a size U.S. 14 which turned out around 4 sizes too big, dang. It is also meant for non-stretch fabrics so I had to use some artistic licence with the pattern. I went for a contrasting black collar because I thought it classied up the leopard and made more of a statement. I got the leopard jersey about a year ago from John Lewis and the black was an old t-shirt. Giggity.

The Little Blog Of Craft was brought to you today by the letters The Distillers, Spinnerette, International Twin mixes and the number bad posing in my bedroom.